330+ Best Itachi Uchiha Quotes| Itachi Quotes on Reality & Love
Itachi is a Japanese anime which is aired on the Japanese Television Channel Cartoon Network. It is rated TV-PG for some violence and suggestive content.
Itachi Uchiha is a fictional character in Masashi Kishimoto’s Naruto manga and anime series. Itachi Uchiha is Sasuke’s older brother, and he is responsible for killing all of their clan’s members except Sasuke.
Itachi was Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha’s first child. His early life was marred by violence: the Third Shinobi World War broke out when he was four years old, and he saw many of the war’s casualties firsthand.
Itachi was traumatized by the death and destruction he witnessed at such a young age, leading him to become a pacifist and train nonstop to fulfill his dream of becoming a ninja among ninja in order to eradicate war from the world.
Shisui approached Itachi at the age of five, after he had become Sasuke’s big brother, and offered to train together. As they began to teach each other new tricks, the two quickly became best friends, establishing a brotherly bond.
During the attack of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, he was alone at home looking after Sasuke, followed by Itachi saving Mikoto from falling debris and, in the anime, finding refuge with Izumi.
The assault by the Nine-Tails had strained ties between Konoha’s leadership and the Uchiha, with the former accusing the latter of being responsible.
The Uchiha were moved to the village’s outskirts, isolating them from the rest of the population and making it easier to track them.
Itachi is a character that is always portrayed as someone who has immense intelligence, wisdom, and skill. That is what attracts many people to him. There is an instant connection to the character that is made because of this.
Itachi is also seen as someone who is always powerful and his strength is shown in scenes or in one-shots. Itachi is someone that has a lot of power and knows how to utilize it.
Another thing that makes him relatable is his fear of death. He always has this feeling of not wanting to die.
About Itachi Uchiha Series
The series follows the life of Itachi Uchiha, the last member of a line of Uchiha who are capable of using the legendary Sharingan eye. It depicts his exploits as a child prodigy of the Uchiha Clan, as a member of Team 7, and his service as an intelligence operative for the Akatsuki terrorist organization.
The movie takes place in the present-day of Naruto Shippuden, nearly a decade after the manga series finale.
Itachi is voiced by Kenji Nojima (Japanese) and Michael McConnohie (English).
He is the only major character to have survived the massacre at the Uchiha hideout and live to see the Tsuchikage’s death. He was also one of the first two Akatsuki members to be transported back in time, along with Naruto Uzumaki, an act that changed history.
He was also the first Uchiha seen to be capable of using Susanoo, a technique that creates what is essentially a physical, shield-like armor around the user. Itachi, in his final moments, used it to leave Shisui Uchiha’s eye in Kakashi Hatake’s body so he can use it to help Naruto in the future.
Although briefly mentioned by his brother and father as a genius since childhood, Itachi did not appear until late into Part I.
It was not until the fight with Sasori that he first appeared in the anime, and not until his encounter with Naruto that he began to appear more frequently in the manga. Since then, Itachi has become a main character of “Naruto Shippuden”, going by his brother’s codename of Tobi.
Itachi is a highly skilled ninja, capable of using almost all known techniques in the series. His main offensive skills are the Chidori and the Rasengan, as well as a variant of the latter called the Amaterasu. His signature attack is the Sharingan, which gives him access to the Mangekyō Sharingan and its stronger forms (Kamui and Tsukuyomi). He is also able to use his brother’s eye, Shisui’s Mangekyō Sharingan, which allows him to use Susanoo.
It was also revealed that Itachi is able to use the Rinnegan, as he has remained alive long enough to enter Sage Mode. Though rarely used in battle, Itachi has its abilities that gives him access to Uchiha’s natural longevity plus his Sharingan eyesight and regeneration ability.
He is able to see the future and always knows the best time for an attack, after studying various books, which has made him a very skillful tactician.
Itachi’s most defining trait is that he never speaks, and is rarely seen smiling. Though he is cold and emotionless, he has a very strong sense of justice, and will not hesitate to speak his mind.
Itachi is also very level-headed, as shown during his fight with Sasuke Uchiha when he told him that he was the only one who had the courage to kill Sasuke.
His motivations in his fight with Sasuke were also consistent with this, as he vowed to settle the feud between the Uchiha and Senju clans and prevent Sasuke from causing more bloodshed. Afterwards, Itachi showed regret for losing his brother’s eye, which was why he had spared Sasuke.
Itachi Uchiha Quotes to Sasuke
- “Don’t cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens.” “No single thing is perfect by itself. That’s why we’re born to attract other things to make up for what we lack.”
- “I hate sand. No matter how much I try to manipulate the sand, it always ends up being everywhere and nowhere.”
- “You should try to leave your mark on this world. Even if only a tiny one.”
- “The smallest bit of potential is more than enough for a ninja. If you have no chakra left, you still need to be doing something! Don’t worry about that!” “When we pass through life, some people glance at our backside, while some people look at our face. The former will exist forever in our memory, but the latter will vanish along with our life.”
- “We’re both Uchiha, but your power is greater than mine. You are Sasuke and I am Itachi. We are two extremes of the same coin.”
- “You’re not supposed to be afraid of death! You should only fear forgetting everything! That’s why I’m here in this world to protect you.”
- “I don’t want to be like that. You and I are tools created by a person to become something… the thing we were born to be. I’ve never regretted being just a tool, but you want to be more, don’t you?”
- “I know everything about you. I’ve always been watching over you.” “Those who can’t acknowledge their real selves bring forth their pasts instead of creating futures.”
- “I’ll shape your reality.”
- “The Uchiha also have the blood of the Sharingan… and that’s very troublesome.”
- “A ninja’s life is made up of two parts: training and battle. If they do not train, they cannot hope to battle. That is why training is an essential part of any ninja’s life.”
- “If you can’t even recognize one person as ‘your’ Master, it means you’re too weak.”
Itachi Uchiha Quotes About Love
- “If you wish to speak with a certain someone, then just go and show yourself.”
- “The person you like more is right in front of your eyes.”
- “Love is something that transcends reason. It overcomes boundaries and distance, no matter how far apart the two of you might be.”
- “Love is not for everyone, but it’s worth fighting for, even if it requires a miracle or two.”
- “Then again, maybe it’s because I’m only human, and not a god, so I can’t see that far away.”
- “In the end, love is not a decision or a calculation. It’s an emotion.” (When he watched Kaguya)
- “Love is something purer than blood.” (About Sasuke)
- “I don’t know if he really likes me or if he’s just saying that to be nice.” (About his feelings toward Sakura.)
- “I did try to stop the Chousin, so that I could protect everyone… But then again, the people of Konoha probably would’ve done that for me no matter what.”
- “For someone who is in love, it’s like giving them another reason to fight.” (To Sakura)
- “Love doesn’t come from a place. It shows up when we least expect it. We cannot control it, and yet we can’t live without it either.” (About Naruto and Hinata)
- “It is true love, when nothing can be done about it.” (About Sakura)
- “We all make mistakes. We are not perfect. That’s what makes us so human.”
- “People are born with different types of eyes. I was born with the sort of eyes that see things others can’t.”
- “It doesn’t matter if you’re only human or if you’re a god. In the end, you’ll still die either way.”
- “Never forget who you are.” (About Pain)
- “Love is a chain that binds two hearts together. To say goodbye is to break that chain. It means to remove a part of your heart.”
- “I come from a clan that was known for its love of peace and quiet.” “People have always loved being in love. The mere sight of someone they like will make their heartthrob with excitement. People are so simple. Love is like a kind of candy. If you’re not careful, you’ll eat yourself up.”
- “If a heart can be broken, then there’s no point in trying to heal it.” (About Sakura)
- “It’s too dangerous for any of us to stay here any longer.” (To Sasuke)
- “There is no such thing as true love and false love…
Itachi Uchiha Quotes Reality
- “…people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true… that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts… their reality may all be an illusion.” – Kishimoto Masashi Uchiha Itachi
- “The harder I seek to understand people, the more clueless I become. Because there’s always some ulterior motive behind their words and actions…” – Itachi Uchiha
- ‘If you ask me a question with no intention of hearing the answer, it shows a lack of understanding of the world you live in.’ – Itachi Uchiha
- “Battle is decided in the instant you make eye contact with your opponent. All strategy is merely a series of feints. The one who remains unaffected by this feint and cuts through all the deception will execute a perfect strategy.” – Itachi Uchiha, on battle strategy
- “The mind is free to race ahead, to consider possibilities and combinations, to come up with ideas and solutions.” – Itachi Uchiha
- “You have to know the truth. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And, most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
- “We live in an uncertain world, and nothing is ever guaranteed…” – Itachi Uchiha
- “If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” – – Picasso
- “My eyes are always focused on the future… The Sharingan is not merely a weapon used only for killing…it is a battle field that reveals any opponent’s weaknesses!…
Best Itachi Uchiha Quotes
- Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones.
- It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know.
- Those who turn their hands against their comrades are sure to die a terrible death.
- Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness.
- There are things I prefer not to have – such as friendship, trust and comrades.
- When the time of your death draws close you will remember it vividly, as if watching it in slow motion.
- The ideals we accept for ourselves are worthless when compared to the reality of those around us.
- Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!
- I do not regret the lives I have taken or those who fell, only their deaths made me stronger.
- That which binds us is far more important than what divides us.
- There are things that cannot be returned… such as comrades and friendship, but time can heal many wounds.
- In order to live we must grasp death and make it our friend…
- The true value of a human lies in the things they give up.
- There is nothing sadder than someone who cannot grow, and loose all their ability to live or love.
- A drop of water sustains living things, but once it is gone, it will never return.
- It is a beautiful world and I am lucky to have been born into it… However one must be careful not to take things for granted.
- To achieve something, you must first find the greatest obstacle and climb over it.
- Good is what everyone wants, but bad is what no one wants.
- There are those who choose to be responsible, even in a world full of bad choices.
- I am grateful for everything I have – family, comrades, and friends, but there is one thing which I am not grateful for…
- To kiss upon me is to die.
- Those who are able to guide their comrades and take the lives of their enemies are truly great.
- If you wish to become stronger, defeat yourself daily!
- The only things that live forever are a shell’s worth of memories and the skills that bore those memories in your mind!
- I prefer not to think about my past – it is like attempting to run from my past self…and becomes pointless once past events find you out!
- The one who has the most to regret is the one who gives up their dreams only for them to turn into regrets.
- There are no heroes. Fools do not live to see themselves as fools.
- To be strong and powerless are the same… a power that cannot be held or used, but carries great responsibility.
- Those who try to protect others must first learn how to protect themselves first!
- I have lived my life to the fullest and I will continue to do so because it has brought me here.
- If you rely on others or neglect yourself, then you will never be strong.
- Those who cannot protect themselves are weak, but those who cannot protect those they care about are even weaker!
- The darkness becomes a light when we share the memories of old comrades with our new ones!
- In the shinobi world, only those who possess a strong heart can follow the right path.
- The things we cherish most have no effect on our lives, and yet we don’t realize this until they are gone.
- A ninja should not have any regrets… Regrets are the cause of unhappiness and bring about despair.
- I do not wish to remember my past or have any regrets in my future.
- The same principles apply to the shinobi world as they would in reality.
- If you are unable to be compassionate to those around you, your comrades will not listen to you and will abandon you.
- I do not wish for anyone else to experience what I had experienced, because it was enough for me… But if everyone has their own experiences, then we can learn and grow from them together.
- To die a glorious death at the hands of my enemies is far more satisfying than dying an easy death at the hands of someone I trust.
Best Itachi Quotes Wallpaper
- Only those who live to their fullest will be able to achieve what they want, and even though you may not realize this, it will become more clear as time goes by.
- I want to live for that one day when I can finally give something back…
- Those who hold onto trinkets and treasures are merely wasting their time…
- The bonds which tie us together are far more important than the enemies who wish to break them.
- The one who understands their comrades is the strongest.
- There is no point to missions, other than to teach you how to protect yourselves and each other.
- The path of a shinobi is a lonely one… But those who decide on it must not forget what they left behind!
- You are not what you own, but what you protect.
- Those who leave their comrades to achieve their goals are not true shinobi…
- Trusting others should be difficult – Especially ones who seem to care for you!
- One must first love oneself before loving another…one is the other’s mirror, and they both shine together, but slowly disintegrate on their own if the bond between them is weak. This is why we must cherish our comrades more than anything else!
- To travel to the ends of this world is to learn about oneself… to learn how one has been shaped.
- The most important things in this world are not treasures, or trinkets, or money – but comrades!
- The things we thought were lost were always with us…and waiting for us.