130+ Best Spiritual Bio For Instagram | Christian Instagram Captions
Captions for Instagram Bio
A perfect caption for your Instagram bio could be the all-important meta-data that drives people to your page. It is also a sort of introduction to who you are and what you do.
It is the first thing people read when they come to your page and will be used by other users to decide whether or not they will follow you.
A caption for your Instagram bio should be concise and include a variety of information you want people to know about you.
Your caption is another opportunity for you to showcase your personality and creativity and to get the attention of users who may not follow you yet.
So many people are using Instagram to promote their business or share updates with their followers, so make sure your caption is inviting and insightful!
If you’re looking to create a more personal feel, it’s a good idea to share the story behind your content or to offer commentary about what you’re posting.
Bible Verses for Instagram Captions
- “And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham”
- “Surely I have walked through the valley of the shadow of death”
- “Behold how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity”
- “And Solomon loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter, Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, and Hittite women.”
- ‘that which we have seen and heard we declare unto you also, that ye may be saved. And now I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace.’
- “because that God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
- “for with God, nothing shall be impossible.”
- “For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? Certainly not!”
- “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.”
- “The kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it”
- “And when I can look at every detail of his creation and still proclaim “Holy! Holy! Holy!”, know this; I’m looking at him through new eyes. How often I’ve seen these things before and yet now they’re brand new because when I look at everything through his eyes, he sees everything through my eyes. He sees how much I love him, he sees how much he loves me and it is only then that everything makes sense”
- “And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And he said: “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.'”
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- “Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him. Do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.”
- “The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms..”
- “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens”
- “Mercy triumphs over judgment”
- “He who is wise wins souls.”
- “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.”
- “Father disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son.”
- “This is what the LORD says: “If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, 22 then my covenant with David my servant—and my covenant with the Levites who minister before me—can be broken in turn.”
- “The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like an ox; but dust will be the serpent’s food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain,” says the LORD.
- “I will put an end to the arrogance of kings that Exalters themselves against me—and also the haughtiness of rulers.”
- “I will make peace your governor and your warrior a man of peace.”
- Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved —you and your household.
- You must tell no one this message, but go and show the good news to everyone you meet —both in town and country.”
- “Lord, there are many who claim to believe in you with their mouths, but their hearts are far from you. Help me to be truly honest in my faith.”
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- “The mouth of the righteous man is a well-spring of life. But violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked”
- “the eyes of the Lord are everywhere, watching the wicked and good alike.”
- “Be encouraged today that when we get knocked down we will get back up.”
- “When life knocks you down make sure you pick yourself back up.”
- “When it rains on you, let it also rain on others.”
- “Hope is a good thing and those who hope for the best enjoy peace”
- “If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it!”
- “Don’t give up; tomorrow is another day!”
- “Take courage: I have overcome the world.”
- “You can know God personally through his son, Jesus Christ.”
- “One who waits on the Lord does not wither in the wind; one who trusts in the Lord will not be shaken.”
- “All things are possible with God!”
- “We are often more worried about what other people think than what God thinks.”
- “For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh.”
- “The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit.”
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- “We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose for them.”
Christian Instagram Captions/Christian Bio for Instagram
Jesus loves you!
Remember, He loves you more than anything!
He is always with you no matter what
Jesus loves you so much, He died on the cross for your sins
But He lives for you!
Jesus is the only way to Heaven, and without Him there is no life
When it’s all said and done, ONLY Jesus will be there waiting for you!
Believe in Jesus today and have life more abundantly!
If you don’t have a relationship with Jesus, it’s the most important thing in life to have!
Jesus died for you, washing away your sins! You can be forgiven of all your sins by accepting His gift of eternal life!
Jesus needs you to be born again into a relationship with Him that will last forever!
God wants to help you, and He wants you to be close to Him!
You can trust God with everything that is in your heart! Don’t go through life alone, but talk to Him!
You have nothing but time, so why not spend the time making a difference for eternity?
God knows what is in your heart, before it even happens.
Your obedience defines the relationship you have with Him!
God is always there for you, even if you’re going through a trial.
You can never be separated from Him!
The Bible says that Jesus is the most important thing in life!
Jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead to give you eternal life!
You can have the best life that He has planned for you by following the things in His Word, the Bible!
You can live for Him and He will never leave you or forsake you!
By the grace of God, His Holy Spirit, living in you is the best way to be close to God!
If you aren’t a Christian, why not just go ahead and do it? It’s not too late to become one!
Jesus loves you, and is always there for you, it’s just a matter of believing in Him!
It’s never too late to become a Christian – I am just a messenger!
Whatever your past is, don’t let it hold you back!
If you are reading this today, it must mean that God has given His Holy Spirit to live within you!
Because of the love and grace God has shown you, you are saved!
Don’t let your past define you, let God do that! Instead, live for Him in every moment of your life!
The truth is: Jesus loves you and will always be with you, no matter what happens in life!
The Bible says that Jesus is the Word and the Word is with us today as well!
The Bible says that Jesus is our Saviour, the One who saves us from Hell, and to be with Him is joy!
God wants you to be close to Him – let Him in your life and you will never regret it!
Everything is good when you trust in God, not when you do things on your own!
You are His and He is yours!
There is an eternity of happiness, joy, and laughter that only you can have through Jesus Christ!
God knows you better than anyone else in the world; He has seen everything that you have been through!
Your sins are forgiven and God wants to help you!
Whatever your situation is today, God will work it out for your good in the end if you give Him control and follow His plan!
There will be a time when you will not have anything to worry about – but it is a time that is coming soon!
The Bible says that Jesus died for you and rose again so we can have eternal life!
If you choose to listen to the voice of God, it is always good news!
You are loved by God, and He loves you more than anything else in the world!
Jesus wants to have a relationship with you, so believe in Him today!
Jesus loves you and is coming back for you soon!
You have nothing to fear when it comes to suffering; God will give you the grace and strength to endure it all!
Whatever happens in your life, remember that God loves you and has a plan for your life!
He is not just your Saviour, but also your husband or wife – because He died on the cross for us all!
If you just believe in God, He will give you the blessings that you have always wanted!
You are guaranteed to one day go to a wonderful place – Heaven!
The author of the Bible says that Jesus is coming back soon – why not believe today?
The Bible says that God loves you, so why not believe in Him and receive all of His blessings?
The Bible says that Jesus is God; believe in Him and have eternal life!
We are all sinners, so don’t let your past hold you back from believing in God!
There is a special place called Heaven that you can go to after you die – so why not live for Him today?
If you follow the Word of God, the Bible, we will never be disappointed!
Jesus loves everyone – why not believe in Him and know this for yourself?
The Bible says that God is love, so why not give your life to Him today and experience His love for your own?
The Bible says that Jesus is the Son of God – believe in Him and be saved!
The book of James says that we should believe in Jesus – why not do it today?
If you believe in Jesus, the Bible says He will deliver you from your troubles and sins!
Spiritual Bio For Instagram
My spirit animal is an owl
My favorite quote is “you are a strong and powerful woman”
I only use social media to connect with people
I can’t live without my morning coffee and yoga routine
I am looking for someone who loves animals as much as me!
The world is an amazing place when you’re open to experiencing it
I believe in life after love
I am a proud member of the unicorn club (?)
If someone ever says “I don’t believe in love”, I will show them the definition of love
I have been told I am supernatural and that my aura is spicy
if you want to talk, just add me ❤️ ?❤️❤️
I don’t believe in a perfect soulmate. I believe in finding the perfect person
I am an open book and ask for your thoughts before judging me
If you are quiet, I will admire your bravery to not say anything first
I treat my friends like family, and they treat me like one too! #sistersoul
Spontaneous moments are my favorite and you don’t see that much around here ☝?️???
I am passionate about relationships, purpose, and the future
I have been told that I look like Jennifer Lawrence (I’m flattered!!!)
If you want to know more about my family, you can read my recent posts about them on my Instagram Story.
I enjoy travel and spirituality
Laughing is a lifestyle for me because it’s contagious! ???
I am not perfect, but I am learning ?
My favorite quote: “Nothing is perfect, but I’m glad to be living and trying to learn and grow.” -Catherine Wheel
You may have noticed that I don’t use my real name on posts and social media. Don’t ask me why, because it’s only for private things or if you’re close with me!
I believe everyone does everything for a reason (some say it’s fate)
I am a creative soul who loves to express her art and imagination, whether it’s through painting, photography, writing or videography
I am a big dreamer and wish for the impossible!
I am here to serve the community, be happy, smile and create